Thursday, March 13, 2008

The first screenshots.
As you can see, one of the things I definately want in my mod is haks. A lot of haks. I know those scare the average player away, but the Vault is full of so many great things that absolutely have to be used. And one of the very best is the one I could build the whole module with - WoRm's Seasonal Forest. Actually, I do plan to make this tileset the base of my whole world. It's too good to be true, and with it I can create exactly the atmosphere I want. The Dark Forest will be the center of the world, so to say.


This first area I created (besides some very basic test areas using the micro set) is an Inn at the border of the Dark Forest. There will be a city to the north and some small rural villages, but this should be the last outpost of civilization before the adventure begins. Well, that's the plan. More to come.

No comments: